The Olympic is a high quality and long-lasting picnic table. Designed and manufactured in Michigan, the simple, strong structure combines comfort, style, and durability for the user. This bench can be personalized with engraving or a plaque. It is available in 6′ and 8′ lengths.
Standard polyethylene colors are Weathered Wood, Cedar, Milwaukee Brown, Black, Gray, and Light Gray.
Standard powder coat colors are Dark Bronze, Sand, Gray, Pewter, and Black.
Contact us for custom powder coat or polyethylene colors.
$1,800.00 – $2,245.00
- Available in 5 standard powder coat colors as well as custom colors
- Powder coating provides a thick, durable, and hard finish that resists chipping and scratching more than standard painting
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces are available as an option
- Also available coated in our Eco Dip painting process
– Co-Cure process
– Autodeposition primer – the most environmentally friendly process used today
– No Heavy Metal sludge
– Total part coverage inside and out
– Better edge coverage
Seat + Table Material
- Made of recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Color is throughout; requires no painting or sealing
- Minimal maintenance, stain-resistant, and graffiti-proof
- Will not rot, crack, chip, peel or splinter
- Mold and mildew resistant; waterproof
- Impervious to insects and bacteria
- 1,200 lb weight capacity on 4′ and 6′ length
- Not affected by exposure to cleaning products, chemicals, severe weather or intense sunlight
- Easy to clean
- UV resistant